Pages

Sunday 19 March 2017

Dear Mr Somerville - by Zane

Thank you for looking after us during camp and bringing us amazing team leader I have fun at camp it was my first ever camp I am happy that I got to stay 2 nights And go to bomb in the bombing pool. At camp it was fun because everybody had fun playing in the cold and playing at kayaking. I am playing with my friends like leonardy.

I was helping Miss Takere take some food to the big tent and I got to load up the cooler with Patties and sausages.
20170309_154103.jpg

My favourite was going  kayaking with my friend Lennox and it was my favourite because we got to get wet and when I went by myself my friend Lennox fell out of his kayak It was funny because he looked shocked because of the cold water.

received_10155047307599330.jpeg

After we  finished camp you told team 4 that the Generals were the winners and we got to have chocolate but you called it a healthy snack and that was funny. Thank you Mr Somerville for letting me go on camp.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.